The Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for ensuring schools and parents have a happy and successful experience with PikMyKid. Ultimately, the Customer Success Specialist will ensure our customers excel at using their software, by providing coaching and training on the product, helping support a prompt resolution to any issues our customers face, and ensuring our clients realize the ROI of their PikMyKid program.
- Manage and deepen relationships with a portfolio of schools and district partners, drive renewals, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Lead annual retrospectives. Sharing compelling data around usage and growth, while identifying actionable feedback.
- Proactively understand client’s needs and ensure they maximize their use of their PikMyKid solution by growing customer product usage and up-selling new features.
- Support safer learning environment goals, from updating applications to refining processes to working with internal data and technical resources to track every successful milestone.
- Monitor customer health through data analysis of product use, support inquiries, NPS scoring, and other health criteria.
- Promote optimal product usage behaviors as guided by defined benchmarks of success for both frequency and depth of product interaction.
- Collect and manage product feedback from clients to share with our product team and participate in conversations advocating for an improved client experience.
- Collaborate with team members across Support, Professional Services, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering as needed to resolve issues and deliver great customer experiences.
- Contribute to team initiatives, including the creation of knowledge, processes, and tools to improve the efficiency and productivity of customer success
- Collaborate with peers on best practice sharing and solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in customer success in K12
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Demonstrated ability to increase customer satisfaction