Do you find yourself saving marketing emails or ads as inspiration? And love finding new ways to visually represent content? Maybe you even describe yourself as a design nerd? If this sounds like you, the graphic designer role at Pikmykid, a fast-growing tech startup, might be for you!
A Day in the Life
The Pikmykid team is looking for a talented graphic designer to support our demand generation, sales enablement, customer marketing, and customer success objectives.
In this position you will create a wide variety of content, such as infographics, eBooks, sales slicks, pitch decks, webinar slides, training PDFs, booth banners, ads, email graphics, landing page images, and more.
From day one, you will contribute to existing marketing campaigns while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with the company goals. This role reports to the Senior Director of Marketing.
In this role, you’ll:
- Contribute to the marketing team’s overall strategy and success in both team and cross-department meetings
- Collaborate, brainstorm, and strategize with multiple teams on a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, sales collateral, signage, digital ads, email graphics, and other materials
- Manage a variety of design projects from creative concept to finished output
- Maintain and help elevate the brand integrity of Pikmykid across all visual assets
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Develop concepts with software, and execute original content by determining the ideal usage of color, text, font style, imagery, and layout
- Use trend intelligence and knowledge of historical and current markets when designing and executing campaigns
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
This role may be perfect for you if…
You are creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and think with the end-consumer in mind. You have a firm grasp on design principles and trends, understand the elements of brand identities, and are looking for a role that allows you to make a positive impact on the world with your creativity.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience creating B2B assets, including ebooks, webinar decks, sales PDFs, social media images, and ads. The graphic designer must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
- Degree or formal training in graphic arts, design, or related field
- 1+ years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Canva and Adobe Creative Suite
- Self-driven desire to learn, research and test new opportunities within the growing creative and digital landscape
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with other cross-functional teams
- Compelling portfolio of work
- Excellent eye for detail
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Pikmykid is the leading safety and dismissal platform that empowers schools to simplify dismissal, engage parents, and keep students safe without the need to purchase, install, or support additional hardware. Designed by former educators and parents, Pikmykid has helped more than 2,000 schools in all 50 states eliminate the busy work and vulnerabilities of dismissal so that teachers have more time to teach, admins aren’t bogged down in carpool calls, and principals can account for every student at the end of the day.
- People-first culture
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical, vision, and dental benefits
- Paid time off and sick leave + 10 paid holidays
- 401k with Employer Matching