The Social Media Management Intern position is responsible for maintaining all networks utilized in our digital marketing strategy. This includes email, newsletters, and social media.
Who We Are:
We are a fast-growing company located in Tampa. PikMyKid is a comprehensive school-safety platform; we have schools across the United States and Mexico. We are looking for someone who is innovative, creative and that can engage our varied audience (from superintendents and teachers to parents and children).
- Brainstorming new social media strategies.
- Delivery of maintained SEO/Digital Calendar with planned content.
- Photograph company events, holidays, sites, new employees.
- Conduct research on and increase community engagement.
- Create newsletters and email campaigns (knowledge of Mailchimp a plus).
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Identify potential schools, YMCA’s, after-school programs, other services where our system can be offered/used.
- Collaborates on projects and assignments.
- Candidate must live in the Tampa Bay area.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing or Public Relations.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be innovative, creative open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred, but not required.
- To expose interns to and engage them in the exciting startup world where every idea counts and is appreciated.
- Opportunity to create your own campaigns and to be the manager of your tasks.
- To engage interns in the strategic planning and management processes for clients’ social campaigns.
- To give students the opportunity to work with end user clients on managing their online marketing campaigns, leveraging the leading social.
- platforms including blogging, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- To provide a platform for students to apply their interests and skills in a “real life” business environment.
- Please note that this is an unpaid internship, in exchange for college credit only