School Safety Consultant is a sales position for new school accounts. They would be responsible for planning and implementing marketing and sales strategies focussed on the K-12 market. They will work with the existing sales team to increase outreach to schools.
Who You Are
You have a background in education or Edtech sales. You are smart, tenacious, personable and empathetic. You enjoy selling and understand technology products and willing to focus on the K-12 market. You’ve demonstrated success in achieving or exceeding your goals. You’re a pro at forging new relationships and are a great communicator. You want to be part of a company that is committed to making a real difference in schools across the country and making our children much safer at schools. Above all, as a School Safety Consultant, you are a winner and thirst to be a part of a winning team.
Who We Are
We are an Ed Tech Start-up company based in Tampa Fl with great traction and recognition. Our company consists of a small group of high-performance individuals who are all entrepreneurial in their outlook with a vested interest in PikMyKid’s success. This will be a unique ground-level opportunity to establish and grow a national sales network for a great proven product and make it a household name in the next 2-3 years. We are a fully funded Startup with a proven, product currently filling a niche requirement in the Ed-Tech space. The upside potential of joining a startup company is tremendous and such opportunities do not present themselves often. PikMyKid, over the past two years, has won various national and international awards and recognitions and is on a stellar growth trajectory.
Responsibilities of School Safety Consultant
- Ability to hit the ground running….Quickly!
- Build relationships with your sales team to nurture your territory and increase revenue per lead in short order.
- Respond to qualified lead inquiries while creating a sustainable process for follow up and establish metrics for performance.
- Imbibe laid out sales tactics and sales strategies.
- Very comfortable with existing CRM systems and using a data-based approach to growing sales performance..
Sales Specific Experience
Must be comfortable in cold calling, networking, preparing sales pitches, proposal writing, account management, revenue and margin responsibilities, customer satisfaction (retention and growth.)
Desired Skills and Experience for School Safety Consultant
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred, but not required
- An Entrepreneurial outlook is a must for success as a School Safety Consultant.
- Experience with selling SAAS and tech products.
- The ability to network and open prospects in the Ed-Tech, School Security and School Transportation fields.
- Functional knowledge around the school’s student information systems, school transportation systems, public school district’s procurement process.
- 2+ years of Sales/ Educator experience with a major Tech company, selling ideally to pre-k- 8 school districts(not necessary), and preferably a technology, communication or security-based product.
- Proven success in a high-volume, deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrated ability to uncover client needs and propose solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Track record of goal attainment in selling or providing customer service.
- Proficient use of computer software, specifically sales planning, forecasting and tracking tools, such as Salesforce.com and Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical, speaking, writing, and presenting skills.
- Limited ability to travel overnight – approximately 10%.