The Senior Web Engineer position will be responsible for supporting all of the PikMyKid applications with a sophisticated knowledge of both front-end and back-end technologies. They will develop and architect custom features that can easily communicate with products utilized in the ED-Tech industry, such as SIS integration.
Who We Are:
We are an Ed-Tech company offering a ground level opportunity to join our team and make a tangible difference to parents, teachers and students daily lives.
We are seeking a talented and motivated person to act in the role of Full Stack Developer (Software Engineer) — lead and deliver great solutions for our web platforms.
- Support front-end and back-end applications.
- Work on integrations with multiple Student Information Systems.
- Write, modify and troubleshoot stored procedures.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose network and application performance issues.
- Work closely with Product Management during planning & prototyping phases.
- Responsible for getting up to speed quickly on our Ed-tech application.
- Work in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design principles.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in a highly organized environment.
- Excellent communication skills are required for both client and team interaction.
- Candidate must be able to work occasional night and weekend hours based on project deadlines and be On-Call to support applications as needed.
- Ed-Tech Experience – Working with SIS vendors, OneRoster or other data exchange platforms.
- Professional Experience in C# Software development using MVC.
- HTML, CSS
- 2+ Years of Professional Experience in MS SQL Server – Table design, stored procedures and functions
- IIS Management and basic ops work
- SQL Maintenance Experience
- Cordova Experience a bonus