The Reality of School Safety
School safety has come a long way in the last decade with more aspects and scenarios to prepare for than ever before. Stray dogs, tornadoes, no electricity, seizures, school fights, and the list goes on of potential emergencies.
Despite considerable planning, you may be left wondering…
- Are our emergency plans realistic?
- Does everyone know what to do and where to go in different emergency situations?
- How will school volunteers and substitutes know what to do?
- Will we be able to quickly and safely reunite students with families?
- How will we document when we reunify students and guardians?
There’s good news. Although emergency preparedness is more complicated than decades before, there is also more technology and resources available to help!
We will cover the best practices for emergency management as well as review potential funding available to help level up your school safety this year.
Fill in your details below to watch now!