Trusted by 2000+ Schools Worldwide
Dismissal is often a chaotic and sometimes dangerous time of day.
Do your dismissals look like…
- Frustrated parents in long car line traffic
- Office staff answering endless dismissal calls
- Students unaccounted for after school
- Teachers losing valuable teaching time
Many schools struggle with outdated dismissal processes that cause confusion and leave students vulnerable.
If your school is still using walkie talkies, spreadsheets, or front office calls to manage dismissal, you’re missing out on a streamlined process that takes the burden off your staff, makes it easy to communicate with parents, and most importantly builds safety into daily arrival and dismissal.Request a Demo
Take Stress Out of School Dismissals
Speed up dismissal with real-time communication.
- Instantly update teachers when students’ transportation arrives.
- Prevent frustrated parents cutting the line.
- Reduce traffic wrapping into intersections and accidents.
Minimize front office calls with instant dismissal updates.
- Eliminate office calls about dismissal changes.
- Give parents a way to easily schedule & update dismissal plans.
- Quickly update parents on bus changes or delays.
- Reduce miscommunication and prevent mishaps.
Ensure kids are safely released to the right person.
- Provide clear and up-to-date dismissal instructions.
- Verify the identity and permission of each person during pickup.
- Gain a timestamped record of how kids were dismissed & to whom.
Give staff back valuable time & make them feel safe.
- Reduce classroom interruptions from dismissal change & early dismissal calls.
- Give teachers on avg 75 min per week to reinvest into teaching or planning.
- Protect staff from vulnerability to harsh weather in the parking lot.
- Give staff clear custody information to prevent arguments.
I have been at other schools that didn't use Pikmykid. The end of the day was pretty chaotic. With Pikmykid, it keeps the kids safe, it's easy for us to use, and because dismissal is so fast, it extends the teaching day. Tara H., 5th Grade, Teacher
Parents make dismissal changes and announce their arrival
Teachers get notified to send out each student
Dismissal coordinators verify permissions at pickup
Parents get a notification their kid was safely dismissed
Manage It All From One Place
Whether you’re in the car line, releasing students from the classroom, or helping kids onto the bus, the platform lets you manage the process simply. By using a cloud-based platform, you can make real-time updates that keep everyone on the same page without purchasing additional hardware.
Parent Mobile App
The parent app is a one-stop shop for your parents to instantly make dismissal changes, receive notifications, and announce themselves in the car line.
The school dashboard allows your staff to manage student and parent info, as well as view real time and historical reports on dismissal and safety activities.
The dispatcher lets staff quickly manage dismissal from wherever they are. They can verify pickup permissions, keep a record of each dismissal, and notify parents.
World Class Onboarding
Our implementation team walks alongside you to get everyone onboard. With training webinars, PDFS, videos, and calls, you’ll have everything you need to equip your staff and parents in no time.
Year Round Support
Once launched, your school has access to customer support for your staff and parents all year round. And we’re constantly letting you know of updates to features when they occur.
Reliable & Safe Technology
Informed by safety experts, Pikmykid provides your school with the highest level of safety standards. We pride ourselves in the reliability and privacy we provide through a quality technology platform.
With partners and integrations you can trust
Webinar: How to Make a Reunification Plan That Works
Watch this instant replay to discover the best practices for emergency contact management, mass notifications, reunification and more.
Blog: Safe School Dismissal Procedures
Student safety should be the number one priority of every school. This includes a safe school dismissal process.