Leverage the Silent Panic Alert Technology (SPAT) Grant Program
Apply before January 31, 2023
Using the SPAT Grant Program, Texas school districts can purchase our all-in-one safety and dismissal platform. From everyday to emergencies, make each school day safer with Pikmykid.
Learn About SPAT
With years of experience and 99.99% up-time, you can trust your tech is ready when you need it every time.
World-Class Customer Support
We’re here to guide you every step of the way through highly-rated onboarding, seamless integrations, and year-round support for both school staff and parents.
Based on Safety Best Practices
Technology built based on safety best practices like the Standard Reunification Method.
Easily Handle Every Emergency
Many school emergency alert systems do not include the most important safety integrations to protect students and staff during the entire school day. Without a comprehensive platform, you’ll likely face increased risks and a higher price point since you’ll need to buy more than one system.
With a reliable school emergency alert system like Pikmykid, you’ll have several benefits that other tools do not offer.
You’ll be able to:
- Provide an easy-to-use school emergency alert platform.
- Manage emergencies and dismissals from the same place.
- Give staff protocol for over a dozen frequent emergencies.
- Equip staff with a silent panic button app in their pocket.
- Communicate clear emergency reunification plans to parents and staff.
- Empower the whole community to react appropriately during emergencies.
Directly Notifies First Responders
Enables Silent Communication
“Life changing in regards to safety and accurately dismissing students from school.”
Delvis H, School Office Manager