Many schools lack an easy way to monitor hallways safely
Without a system in place that gives you a digital, real-time view of students’ whereabouts, the lack of information often leads to confusion, inappropriate behavior, and even panic when emergencies occur.
If your school is still using methods that cause safety gaps like…
- Paper sign out sheets
- Physical hall passes
- Word of mouth permission
You need a simple process to manage student movement that includes real-time information and gives everyone the ability to keep kids safer than ever at school.
Account for every student’s whereabouts with the Pikmykid Digital Hall Pass
Know where students are throughout the entire school day.
- Create a timestamped, digital hall pass for students
- Give hall monitors a real-time view of where students should be going
- Access reports to make informed decisions on safety and building management
Quickly account for every student during emergencies.
- Gain a record of where students were traveling to or from
- Locate students quickly to prevent panic
- Assure parents their kids are safely accounted for throughout the day
Mitigate problematic behavior with real-time information.
- Know when hall passes have expired
- Set limits to prevent vandalism and problematic behavior
- Reduce the frequency of students using passes inappropriately
Serve the needs of specific students.
- Keep a log of service minutes and notes for students with a 504 plan or ISE
- Provide guidance for students with a BIP to follow their specific instructions
- Allow staff to share critical information to better serve students
Designate on the platform the student, where they’re going, and how long the pass is allotted.
Staff monitoring hallways can view all the students with passes to ensure they’re in the right place.
Teachers mark hall passes complete when they arrive or return.
“We love that Pikmykid can be accessed from any phone, tablet or computer. Even our teachers that are afraid of technology have been able to use the system. We love the access to customer service!”
Rebekah G., Director of Operations and Admissions
Ensure students are safe from the moment they arrive on campus until they’ve been dismissed. Pikmykid allows parents to instantly updated dismissal plans and teachers to verify those permissions to keep students safe.
Give staff a way to quickly and safely respond during big and small emergencies with an emergency alert system. Staff receive instructions to their devices and can also securely reunite students with their parents during reunification.
Digital Hall Pass
Create safer pathways for learning by monitoring student movement throughout the day. Setting limits and paying special attention to patterns helps you make informed decisions and keep students safer.
Request a Demo Now