Welcome to 2022!!
Thank you for your exceptional dedication and courage under very challenging and uncertain conditions this school year! Your positive energy and confidence have helped us guide our schools to success. We’re honored that you’ve been on this journey with us and we can’t wait to see where this takes us in 2022. Let’s jump into what happened last year and what we can look forward to this year!
With nearly 20 million dismissals recorded in 2021, we can’t wait to see what’s in store for 2022. Thank you for your continued use of PikMyKid – we have every individual user to thank for achieving the following milestones:
We are kicking off 2022 by waiving our SFTP data integration set up fee for schools who qualify. This will allow your student data to sync from your SIS to the PikMyKid portal and help your office staff reduce their workload.
Let us know if you are interested in taking advantage of this $500 value by filling out this quick form. (In order to qualify you must have your IT and leadership team initiate the data integration steps before February 1st, 2022.)
Online Training and Certifications for School Staff
- We are creating bite sized training for each role at school with certification to help administrators drive 100% training before the new school year! – Staff get PD credits and full control of the program
Pikmykid app is getting ready to make “Back to School” a breeze this year!
Over the summer, Pikmykid app will gather the emergency contacts, pick up plans including cars, choice of bus and carpool groups through a new check in. Administrators and Classroom teachers will have one task less on the back to school checklist when parents can share this online.
- The first 100 beta users will get it for free! Would you like to subscribe to this feature?
- Our product team is happy to answer any questions and add your suggestions to make this feature the best!
Data Partnerships = Seamless Integrations
- We’ve been working with a variety of other edtech companies to integrate and partner with them to make data integrations as seamless as possible!
2021 was a huge year for the Pikmykid team. We grew exponentially and continued to work on our commitment to you. We maintained a 95% SLA commitment through the year!. And, we’re working to lower that even more in the next year!
Our event schedule for 2022 is already filling up! We can’t wait to see you at FETC, ISTE, and more. Here are just a few of the big conferences we’ll be exhibiting at this year:
Jan 26-28, 2022
February 6-9, 2022
|iCON – Skyward
March 2-4, 2022
St. Pete Beach
June 26-29, 2021
2021 Was particularly a wonderful year of reviews and input from our schools and parents! Here are just a few of our favorite reviews you’ve sent us.
Oct 2021 – Rebecca S – Administrative Assistant – 9/10 rating
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees, 2+ years of use
- Easy To Use Dismissal Program: We love Pikmykid! It makes our lives so much easier and gives us that little bit of extra structure to have a successful pick up process at the end of the day.
Nov 2021 – Richard O. – 10/10 rating
- Pikmykid is an extremely user-friendly and simple solution that provides a safe, quick pickup at school without the chaos of after school traffic Love it! Absolutely would recommend this app for any schools/parents that want an effective, organized, and efficient pickup line at school.
Join our exclusive Facebook community to get the latest updates from Pikmykid, learn from other educators, and stay up-to-date on all things safety and dismissal.